Video: Road Race 93 Mustang GT Video
Published on 2013-06-03
Watch James Lubbert's Fox Body Mustang getting pushed hard on a road race course. Watch his suspension and brakes working hard. This amazing 1993 Mustang GT has been converted into a road race car. It features a panhard bar torque arm setup for the rear suspension by Maximum Motorsport and full coil over suspension front and rear. Brake upgrades are SN95 13" Cobra Brakes in the front and 11" Cobra rear brakes. The motor is a DSS 331 stroker motor with Trick Flow intake manifold that dynoed 330hp. Safety equipment includes full roll cage and race seats to finish off the race car looks.
In the video you will see front sway bar and suspension hard at work as well as the rear suspension hard at work as it handles some corners at speed.
Road Race 93 Mustang GT Video
Posted 6/3/2013 by Jeff Jimenez
79 93 mustang
94 04 mustang
05 09 mustang
10 14 mustang
We all love some spirited driving in our Mustangs but have you ever wondered what is going with your suspension? Well we sure did. So we strapped some cameras on our good friend James Lubbert’s Stang. We set out to watch his front brakes and suspension from two different angles. We also put a camera on this rearend to watch his pan-hard bar in action. The outcome – well it was one amazing video that let us learn a lot about this Fox Body’s suspension needs.
In the video you will be mesmerized by sway bar movement, brake rotors turning red hot, and an occasional front wheel off the ground during hard turns. Check out the awesome parts list this Stang has under its boxy shell!
1993 Mustang GT Parts List:
- 330 HP & 350 ft/lb Torque-Chassis Dyno
- DSS 331ci engine w/ only 3 track events
- Edelbrock Aluminum Cylinder Heads
- Trick Flow Track-Heat Intake
- 80mm Pro-M Mass Air w/ 75 Throttle Body & Anderson Power Pipe
- Brand New Ford Racing Engine Wiring Harness
- Custom Tuned by HPP Motorsports
- Tremec TKO 2 Road Race Trans
- Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch w/ Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel
- 3.73 gear w/ Torsen Differential
- 13” Cobra Brakes front – 11” rear Cobra w/ Hawk HP Plus pads
- 17x9 Anniversary wheels w/ 275/40-17 NT01 Road Race Tires
- Recaro Racing Bucket Seats driver and passenger both w/ 5 point harness’
- Maximum Motorsports Torque Arm and Pan-Hard bar
- SN-95 Control Arms w/ new X2 Ball Joints
- Full Roll Cage w/ Nascar style door bars
Click here to see more info about this Pony: 1993 Road Race Mustang