(2) Rotor, GT,1.25” Thk x 13.06” Dia, 12 x 8.75” Bolt Circle (one each, right and left)
(2) Rotor, SRP Drilled and Slotted (one each, right and left)
(2) Hat, 5 x 4.50, .875 Offset, 12 x 8.75 BC, Front
(24) Washer, .265 I.D. x .500 O.D. x .063 Thick
(24) Bolt, 1/4-20 x 1.00 Long, 12 Point
(2) Caliper, Billet Superlite 6R
(4) Nut, 3/8-24, Self-Locking 12 Point
(4) Washer, .391 I.D. x .625 O.D. x .063 Thick
(4) Stud, 3/8-16 x 3/8-24 x 2.50 long (pre installed in bracket)
(16) Shim, .035 Thick
(1) Pad, BP-10 Compound, Axle Set
Increased Stopping Power
Have your 2005-2014 Mustang stopping better than ever before with this Wilwood Superlite 6R front brake kit. This Superlite big brake kit upgrades the front rotors and calipers on your S197 to give you superior stopping power. With 6 piston calipers and drilled and slotted rotors, your Mustang can stop quicker and perform better under heavy braking conditions. 100% bolt on kit for easy installation.
Upgrade Brake Parts
This kit features high quality, performance parts to upgrade your stock brake system. It includes 13.06" 2 piece drilled and slotted rotors, red powder coated 6 piston narrow Superlite calipers, BP-10 Smart pads, and all of the necessary hardware to get it installed. The drilled and slotted rotors dissipate heat quicker, virtually eliminating brake fade and allowing you to perform better on the road course.
Requires 17" Or Larger Wheels For Clearance
Requires WIL-2209111 Brake Hoses
Wilwood engineering has desinged and manufactures high performance disc brake systems since the late 1970s. Their extensive research has led to the ability to quickly manufacture brake components for nearly every application. Providing Mustang owners with big brake kits and performance brake components, Wilwood has set the industry standard when it comes to quality products. Their six piston calipers, drilled and slotted 2 piece rotors, and many other parts make up big brake kits designed to get your brake system performing at its best. Get your Wilwood Mustang parts at LatemodelRestoration.com!
E-commerce in today's world is all about the customer experience, period. Take it from a guy who works in this space for a very large retailer currently on the IT Supply Chain side. Every time I order from LateModel I'm always impress at how quickly they process orders. For those that work in this field in always challenging as volumes shift. Thanks for making my project a reality......