VMP 2.3L TVS Supercharger Kit
If you are looking to add serious horsepower to your 2007-2012 Mustang Shelby GT500, this VMP 2.3L TVS supercharger kit is the perfect solution. This all in one kit features everything you need to get your Shelby putting our 800hp. That is an additional 150-200RWHP over stock, depending on modifications. The VMP TVS supercharger's CNC inlet port matches the supplied high flow elbow for increased gains.
TVS stands for Twin Vortices Series and is integrated into roots style blowers. The TVS supercharger's patented design features four-lobe rotors and high-flow inlet and outlet ports. These innovations greatly enhance thermal efficiency, deliver higher volumetric capacity and enable higher operating speeds. The TVS supercharger is capable of high thermal efficiency (up to 75%) across a very wide operating range.
- Boost is an estimate based on stock exhaust, subtract 1psi for off-road exhaust or longtube headers.
- Max recommended boost at sea level is 16-17psi before fuel upgrades are required on 07-10 cars. If you are significantly above sea level you can run a more aggressive pulley combination to make up for the altitude.
- Most 07-09 cars will baseline at 420-460RWHP stock and 10-12 cars at 460-480RWHP stock.
- Gen 2 Housing
- VMP TVS 2.3L Supercharger
- Quick Change 6-Bolt Hub
- VMP CNC Port-Matched High Flow Elbow
- VMP Twin Jet 67mm Throttle Body
- VMP 90mm Idler
- Ford Racing 56lb Injectors
- Colder Spark Plugs
- VMP Custom Tuning Custom Calibration
- 1 Year Warranty
VMP tuning has been perfecting Ford tuning for over 10 years. Since 1999, they have grown to include many different pats and accessories for Mustangs. Their main focus is EFI tuning and they use the most up to date SCE software and equipment to get the most out of your motor. Having dyno tuned over 1000 vehicles, VMP tuning has perfected Mustang tuning. Choose from VMP tuning heat exchangers and superchargers to get your Mustang performing better than ever!
As a deployed service member, there are not many avenues of contacting companies back home conveniently. Between the time difference and use of wifi or morale phones, it can be challenging. Luckily the team at LateModel Restoration emailed me back quickly and gave me everything that I needed for a smoothe purchase, and a few more that followed. They were quick in reply and quick to help me out and I have my parts on the way to my home now because of it. I will be shopping here primarily and I recommend it highly to fellow Mustang folks.