VMP 2.3L TVS Supercharger Kit
If you are looking to add serious horsepower to your 2007-2012 Mustang Shelby GT500, this VMP 2.3L TVS supercharger kit is the perfect solution. This all in one kit features everything you need to get your Shelby putting our 800hp. That is an additional 150-200RWHP over stock, depending on modifications. The VMP TVS supercharger's CNC inlet port matches the supplied high flow elbow for increased gains.
TVS stands for Twin Vortices Series and is integrated into roots style blowers. The TVS supercharger's patented design features four-lobe rotors and high-flow inlet and outlet ports. These innovations greatly enhance thermal efficiency, deliver higher volumetric capacity and enable higher operating speeds. The TVS supercharger is capable of high thermal efficiency (up to 75%) across a very wide operating range.
- Boost is an estimate based on stock exhaust, subtract 1psi for off-road exhaust or longtube headers.
- Max recommended boost at sea level is 16-17psi before fuel upgrades are required on 07-10 cars. If you are significantly above sea level you can run a more aggressive pulley combination to make up for the altitude.
- Most 07-09 cars will baseline at 420-460RWHP stock and 10-12 cars at 460-480RWHP stock.
- Gen 2 Housing
- VMP TVS 2.3L Supercharger
- Quick Change 6-Bolt Hub
- VMP CNC Port-Matched High Flow Elbow
- VMP Twin Jet 67mm Throttle Body
- VMP 90mm Idler
- Ford Racing 56lb Injectors
- Colder Spark Plugs
- VMP Custom Tuning Custom Calibration
- 1 Year Warranty
VMP tuning has been perfecting Ford tuning for over 10 years. Since 1999, they have grown to include many different pats and accessories for Mustangs. Their main focus is EFI tuning and they use the most up to date SCE software and equipment to get the most out of your motor. Having dyno tuned over 1000 vehicles, VMP tuning has perfected Mustang tuning. Choose from VMP tuning heat exchangers and superchargers to get your Mustang performing better than ever!
Testimonial: The best company I have ever dealt with
LRS hands down is doing everything right. Every experience I have ever had with them shows just what an amazing company they are. There is a reason I come back time after time, instead of going to those "other" mustang aftermarket websites. Customer service is the name of their game, and they are winning. It does not matter whether you call, email, forum PM, or go to the actual store, they are always incredibly helpful and enthusiastic. (Getting to see the Cobra R in their showroom was awesome). I'm proud to have the LRS windshield banner on my car, because I know they will always have my back.
I recently traded in my 2010 GT Premium for a manual 2015 GT Premium with the Performance Package. At first I wasn't sold on the new Mustang body style but after seeing it in person and seeing the aw...