VMP 2.3L TVS Supercharger Kit
If you are looking to add serious horsepower to your 2007-2012 Mustang Shelby GT500, this VMP 2.3L TVS supercharger kit is the perfect solution. This all in one kit features everything you need to get your Shelby putting out 700hp. That is an additional 150-200RWHP over stock, depending on modifications. The VMP TVS supercharger's CNC inlet port matches the supplied high flow elbow for increased gains.
TVS stands for Twin Vortices Series and is integrated into roots style blowers. The TVS supercharger's patented design features four-lobe rotors and high-flow inlet and outlet ports. These innovations greatly enhance thermal efficiency, deliver higher volumetric capacity and enable higher operating speeds. The TVS supercharger is capable of high thermal efficiency (up to 75%) across a very wide operating range.
- Boost is an estimate based on stock exhaust, subtract 1psi for off-road exhaust or longtube headers.
- Max recommended boost at sea level is 16-17psi before fuel upgrades are required on 07-10 cars. If you are significantly above sea level you can run a more aggressive pulley combination to make up for the altitude.
- Most 07-09 cars will baseline at 420-460RWHP stock and 10-12 cars at 460-480RWHP stock.
- Gen 2 Housing
- VMP TVS 2.3L Supercharger
- 6-Bolt stainless steel hub and choice of pulleys with fasterners
- VMP CNC port matched high flow inlet elbow
- VMP Twin Jet 67mm throttle body
- 1 year warranty
- Unlimited technical and racer support
- VMP Custom Calibrations by Justin Starkey additional starting as low as $199.00 (No charge to existing VMP Tuning calibration customers)
Under the various pics with this kit, it shows alot of things not in the description, such as fuel rails, lower intake w/exchanger, intercooler pump. Are these other items included, or not? Thanks LRS! Asked by Joe M. from Katy | Comment00
Best Answer: All of the components you see in the pictures are included with this kit. Answered by Karson S.from Hewitt | 1 Comments00
VMP tuning has been perfecting Ford tuning for over 10 years. Since 1999, they have grown to include many different pats and accessories for Mustangs. Their main focus is EFI tuning and they use the most up to date SCE software and equipment to get the most out of your motor. Having dyno tuned over 1000 vehicles, VMP tuning has perfected Mustang tuning. Choose from VMP tuning heat exchangers and superchargers to get your Mustang performing better than ever!
I've done the majority of my aftermarket mustang parts shopping at American muscle, recently finding out about this website I'd just like to say it is a great experience to shop here, the lay out is easy and simple to navigate, and you have thousands of parts that no other website has. The shipping is very fast and all te updates are great. I will be doin much more shopping with y'all, so thanks for being so badass haha
"Just a 2 valve" is what I hear consistently. Up until it comes time to actually put up or shut up. This car isn't the typical drag mustang. Its built for the road coarse. Makes a whole whopping 300rw...