VMP 2.3L TVS Supercharger Kit
If you are looking to add serious horsepower to your 2007-2012 Mustang Shelby GT500, this VMP 2.3L TVS supercharger kit is the perfect solution. This all in one kit features everything you need to get your Shelby putting out 700hp. That is an additional 150-200RWHP over stock, depending on modifications. The VMP TVS supercharger's CNC inlet port matches the supplied high flow elbow for increased gains.
TVS stands for Twin Vortices Series and is integrated into roots style blowers. The TVS supercharger's patented design features four-lobe rotors and high-flow inlet and outlet ports. These innovations greatly enhance thermal efficiency, deliver higher volumetric capacity and enable higher operating speeds. The TVS supercharger is capable of high thermal efficiency (up to 75%) across a very wide operating range.
- Boost is an estimate based on stock exhaust, subtract 1psi for off-road exhaust or longtube headers.
- Max recommended boost at sea level is 16-17psi before fuel upgrades are required on 07-10 cars. If you are significantly above sea level you can run a more aggressive pulley combination to make up for the altitude.
- Most 07-09 cars will baseline at 420-460RWHP stock and 10-12 cars at 460-480RWHP stock.
- Gen 2 Housing
- VMP TVS 2.3L Supercharger
- 6-Bolt stainless steel hub and choice of pulleys with fasterners
- VMP CNC port matched high flow inlet elbow
- VMP Twin Jet 67mm throttle body
- 1 year warranty
- Unlimited technical and racer support
- VMP Custom Calibrations by Justin Starkey additional starting as low as $199.00 (No charge to existing VMP Tuning calibration customers)
VMP tuning has been perfecting Ford tuning for over 10 years. Since 1999, they have grown to include many different pats and accessories for Mustangs. Their main focus is EFI tuning and they use the most up to date SCE software and equipment to get the most out of your motor. Having dyno tuned over 1000 vehicles, VMP tuning has perfected Mustang tuning. Choose from VMP tuning heat exchangers and superchargers to get your Mustang performing better than ever!
Had a problem with an order/quality issue. I put up a review stating so, and was contacted by Mike Linley, who was soooo nice and sooo professional, I almost felt bad about my review !! I felt the review was necessary because of bad welds/paint. Mike explained that they had a particular issue with that supplier and they had changed suppliers because of it. I must have mistakenly got an old set. (upper/lower Control arms-Foxbody). Mike asked a few questions, and was Sending me an updated replacement set while we were on the phone.!!! This is what I wish all Vendors would do; no arguments, no blame, no B.S. !! This is why LateModel stands out as an upstanding company, and backs up their products with AWESOME Customer service. Very rare in this day and age, and because of this I will be a customer for life, and will spread the good word ! Great to know some honest and Classy companies still operate in the good ol' USA. Thanks LateModel, and Thanks Mike !!! I look forward to seeing the New LCA'S and will review them too...You guys did the right thing and should and I'm overly impressed!
Purchased new in December of 2012. The wife fell in love with this color and I've gotta admit; I love it too! I take it to some local cruise-ins and car shows every Summer. My wife and I manage to tak...