VMP Stage 2 Supercharger Kit
Use this VMP stage 2 supercharger kit to give your 2011-2014 Mustang GT a huge increase in power and performance. This kit includes all of the components of the stage 1 kit, plus a VMP dual fan heat exchanger! This kit is capable of over 600+hp with supporting mods. This kit features everything you need to install this kit quickly and easily. With a 1 year warranty and 1000,000 mile service interval on the TVS blower, you get great quality when buying this kit. This kit has a lot of potential and plenty of room to grow with many upgrades and performance parts.
- VMP 2.3L TVS w/ CNC Ported Inlet & CNC Matched High Flow Inlet Elbow
- 47# Fuel Injectors
- VMP dual fan heat exchanger
- JLT 123mm Plastic CAI for Supercharged 5.0L (Carbon Fiber Optional Upgrade)
- Dual 60mm Throttle Body (upgradeable)
- Plug and play wiring harness extensions
- Upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds with high-efficiency intercooler
- Intercooler pump & lines
- 1st shiv HD belt system with tensioner, belt, and idlers.
- All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps
- SCT X3 Handheld Tuning Device and Genuine VMP Custom Calibration by Justin Starkey
TVS stands for Twin Vortices Series and is integrated into roots style blowers. The TVS supercharger's patented design features four-lobe rotors and high-flow inlet and outlet ports. These innovations greatly enhance thermal efficiency, deliver higher volumetric capacity and enable higher operating speeds. The TVS supercharger is capable of high thermal efficiency (up to 75%) across a very wide operating range.
1 year warranty and 100,000 Mile Service Interval on TVS blower
VMP tuning has been perfecting Ford tuning for over 10 years. Since 1999, they have grown to include many different pats and accessories for Mustangs. Their main focus is EFI tuning and they use the most up to date SCE software and equipment to get the most out of your motor. Having dyno tuned over 1000 vehicles, VMP tuning has perfected Mustang tuning. Choose from VMP tuning heat exchangers and superchargers to get your Mustang performing better than ever!
K&N CAI,Ford Racing Tune,SVT Muffs Michelin 285-40-18 on Rear, 255-18 on front, Lowered.....Was looking at a Focus for mileage.....wife did not like,told me to get the Mustang...Oh it's RACE RED...Not...