99-04 Cobra Tokico Shock & Strut Kit
Improve your Mustang Cobra's ride quality and firm up your suspension travel. This Tokico suspension kit includes (2) front struts & (2) rear shocks for your 1999-2004 Cobra with IRS. The Tokico HP Series - the famous "Blue Shock" continues to be the overwhelming choice of performance enthusiasts looking for the best in overall handling and ride quality. The HP Series damping typifies TOKICO's valving flexibility and philosophy by minimizing low speed damping force and greatly increasing damping at medium and high piston speeds for improved compliance, tire adhesion and handling.
Tokico Premium Performance shock absorbers have a number of features not found in other shock absorbers. These features allow TOKICO shock absorbers to provide a superior combination of handling, stability, and ride quality.
- Piston Rod Guide with Teflon® coated bushing for minimal dynamic friction and good piston-rod life.
- Hardened, chrome-plated, and micro-polished piston-rod for long seal life and smooth operation.
- Twice drawn over mandrel pressure tube. Concentricity provides good sealing and minimal dynamic friction (drag).
- The heart of Tokico's shock absorber is their unique piston design. Tokico's multi-stage variable aperture sandwich valve system with its precision plates and precise orifice control, allows a flexibility of damping control not found in other shocks.
- Tokico shock oil is specially compounded for resistance to breakdown and minimal viscosity change regardless of temperature.
Tokico is a leading manufacturer of Mustang shocks and struts and has been manufacturing other quality components for over 50 years. Tokico also supplied Ford with the original equipment shocks on the Bullitt and Mach 1 Mustangs for a better suspension. Whether you need the famous Tokico Blue Shock, HP series, 5 way adjustable, Illumina, or the D-spec shocks, we have you covered!
Products by Vehicle
Email Me When It's Back In Stock!
Email Me When It Arrives!
Upload a Picture
Upload your own picture of the Mustang Tokico HP Series Strut & Shock Kit (99-04)
Please make sure to hold your device horizontally (like a camera) rather than vertical (like a phone).
By uploading an image, you agree to give LatemodelRestoration.com® permission to use it in future advertisements and promotions.
Everytime I have delt with LateModel, it seems to get better and better. I have had all positive experiences which is much more than i can say about Summit, or American Muscle. I like the mom and pop shop feel i get when i deal with LateModel. We had a family buisness turning wrenches and a huge part of our success was customer service. Specifically treating every single female as how we would want our sister of mother treated when going to a buisness. We were always more than fair, accommodating and made sure to make all of our customers leave with a smile. And it worked. 30 years later my brother is still in buisness. Yesterday, I got that same type of treatment by Ian. Thank you Ian, you really went above and beyond like this was your personal buisness. Late Model, you just def locked in another lifelong customer thanks to Ian. Semper Fi