Tokico Shock & Strut Kit
Improve your Mustang's ride quality and firm up your suspension travel! This Mustang suspension kit includes (2) front struts & (2) rear shocks for your 1994-04 V6/GT Mustang, or 1994-98 Cobra. Tokico HP Series - the famous "Blue Shock" - continues to be the overwhelming choice of performance enthusiasts looking for the best in overall handling and ride quality. The HP Series damping typifies TOKICO's valving flexibility and philosophy by minimizing low-speed damping force and greatly increasing damping at medium and high piston speeds for improved compliance, tire adhesion and handling.
TOKICO Premium Performance shock absorbers have a number of features not found in other shock absorbers. These features allow TOKICO shock absorbers to provide a superior combination of handling, stability, and ride quality.
- Piston Rod Guide with Teflon® coated bushing for minimal dynamic friction and good piston-rod life.
- Hardened, chrome-plated, and micro-polished piston rod for long seal life and smooth operation.
- Twice drawn over mandrel pressure tube. Concentricity provides good sealing and minimal dynamic friction (drag).
- The heart of Tokico's shock absorber is their unique piston design. Tokico's multi-stage variable aperture sandwich valve system with its precision plates and precise orifice control allows a flexibility of damping control not found in other shocks.
- Tokico shock oil is specially compounded for resistance to breakdown and minimal viscosity change regardless of temperature.
Tokico is a leading manufacturer of Mustang shocks and struts and has been manufacturing other quality components for over 50 years. Tokico also supplied Ford with the original equipment shocks on the Bullitt and Mach 1 Mustangs for a better suspension. Whether you need the famous Tokico Blue Shock, HP series, 5 way adjustable, Illumina, or the D-spec shocks, we have you covered!
I live in Canada which makes getting parts more difficult due to shipping and availability. I decided to try late model restoration out as they are Canada shipping friendly. The order went smoothly and the parts arrived, and were exactly as i expected. Then a problem arose with one item. Now being in Canada this usually makes this a very painful experience to deal with due to the cost of shipping products back and forth across the border. Most of the time it is just easier and cheaper to just order a new one and cut the loses. Not in this case. I sent out an email with the issue and by the time I went outside to take a picture i already had a response. A new product was shipped out immediately. I could not believe how good the customer service was. This will be where i will get what i need for now on. Anyone can sell a product but it is nice to have a company stand behind what they sell. Thanks again.
I just bought my first mustang and I kind of like it! I want to put some work into it, a pre-owned '96 -in purple. I need a new front bumper, headlights, and new back lights (left and right), it's all...