Warranty Information SVE/PA Performance warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as they remain installed on the vehicle for which they were originally purchased. Any SVE product found to be defective shall be repaired or replaced. This warranty is non-transferable and will be voided under any of the following conditions:
- Use in off-road, or racing applications.
- Failure due to natural/environment forces; either external or internal erosion, including effects of salt-air corrosion and electrolysis from internal cooling system fluids.
- Alteration of any kind (painting of the housing included), improper use or installation, negligence, or operating conditions in excess of original design.
- A faulty vehicle engine temperature warning system.
- Improper installation causing damage to connection threads.
The 3.8L 1994-04 Mustang V6 was an economical solution to those who liked the looks of the SN95 Mustang but couldn’t afford the more expensive GT & Cobra models. For many teenagers out there these Stangs were often their car. They provide a solid foundation with sporty looks and in the case of the 99-04 New Edge de... more
Posted on 1/6/2014
Ford Mustang - 1994 (94) - 1995 (95) - 1996 (96) - 1997 (97) - 1998 (98) - 1999 (99) - 2000 (00)