QuikTrip Long Tube Headers are made in the U.S. PaceSetter has been designing and making quality, value priced headers and exhaust systems since 1972! QuikTrip Long Tube Headers are as good as you can get for street/strip performance on your 1993-95 SVT Ford Lightning pickup.
- CNC-machined 3/8"-thick steel flanges are matched to exhaust port profile for optimum seal and flow.
- Flash-controlled 16-gauge carbon steel primaries provide greater durability than light gauge stainless steel.
- Length and diameter of mandrel-bent tubing is optimized for flow and best performance increase.
- Tubes enter collector in proper sequence for maximum scavenging.
- O2 sensor fittings on all applications.
- Complete with necessary gaskets and fasteners for installation.
- Made in USA
- Affordably priced
- For Use with EGR Equipped Lightnigs
Pacesetter - Performance Products
When it comes to aftermarket exhaust systems, Pacesetter is a leader in the industry! They offer a full line of performance long tube headers, shorty headers, x pipes, h-pipes, and other exhaust kits to give you the most power for your Mustang. Their headers come in a variety of finishes including black, chrome, ceramic, and armor coat to offer plenty of choices for your 1994-2014 Mustang or 1993-2004 Lightning. Shop LatemodelRestoration for a great selection of Pacesetter exhaust parts to give your vehicle more power and performance!
Products by Vehicle
Upload a Picture
Upload your own picture of the Longtube Header, 1 5/8" Primaries, 3' Collector Black (93-95)
Please make sure to hold your device horzonally (like a camera) rather than vertical (like a phone).
By uploading an image, you agree to give LatemodelRestoration.com permission to use it in future advertisements and promotions.
I would like to give a big thank you to Latemodel Resto Employee Tyler Rodriguez, he went above and beyond to provide outstanding Customer service, really made me a customer for life, i plan to make all my future purchases from latemodelresto when i get my hands on a 2015 Mustang. thanks again Tyler for the outstanding customer service you and latemodelresto provide.