Warranty Information SVE/PA Performance warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as they remain installed on the vehicle for which they were originally purchased. Any SVE product found to be defective shall be repaired or replaced. This warranty is non-transferable and will be voided under any of the following conditions:
- Use in off-road, or racing applications.
- Failure due to natural/environment forces; either external or internal erosion, including effects of salt-air corrosion and electrolysis from internal cooling system fluids.
- Alteration of any kind (painting of the housing included), improper use or installation, negligence, or operating conditions in excess of original design.
- A faulty vehicle engine temperature warning system.
- Improper installation causing damage to connection threads.
This looks like it has the same bolt spacing as the 3G alternators that work with bracket modification. Does this fit the Fox 5.0? Do you need to grind the bracket? How about the wiring and plugs - any conversion plugs available so I do not have to cut any wires? I assume the 3G 4 gauge power wire kits will work to handle the increased output. Any other advice? I am trying to avoid cutting and grinding if possible to make it easy to go back to 100% stock at a later date.
Asked by Brent E. from Alta Loma | Comment 0 0
I just checked and I am a bit confused as to why it will not work. It is a 6/12 mount according to the photo, and the 6G 6/12 bolt pattern is the same as the 3G 6/12 bolt pattern. It should be very similar to a small case 3G. The wiring hookup is the difference. What am I missing?
Answered by Brent E. from Alta Loma | Comment 0 0
Ford Mustang - 2003 (03) - 2004 (04)