Warranty Information SVE/PA Performance warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as they remain installed on the vehicle for which they were originally purchased. Any SVE product found to be defective shall be repaired or replaced. This warranty is non-transferable and will be voided under any of the following conditions:
- Use in off-road, or racing applications.
- Failure due to natural/environment forces; either external or internal erosion, including effects of salt-air corrosion and electrolysis from internal cooling system fluids.
- Alteration of any kind (painting of the housing included), improper use or installation, negligence, or operating conditions in excess of original design.
- A faulty vehicle engine temperature warning system.
- Improper installation causing damage to connection threads.
Even though it produces more output, this alternator is still just a 2G to 3G alternator swap as far as the wiring is concerned. As long as your factory alternator plug is still in good condition. You should be able to just use the small parts kit part# PA-9901 and the power wire upgrade kit part# PA-9902 and that would complete your install.
Answered by Scott G. from hewitt | Comment 0 0
Ford Mustang - 1987 (87) - 1988 (88) - 1989 (89) - 1990 (90) - 1991 (91) - 1992 (92) - 1993 (93)