Better than the Parts Store Offerings for about the same price
Re-use your Stock Belt
No mounting bracket Modifications
Limited Lifetime Warranty
95 Amps of Charging Power
60 amps at idle (2000 alternator shaft RPM)
120 amps maximum (6000 alternator shaft RPM)
Weighs 13.6 lbs
What's in the Box
(1) Replacement Alternator
(1) Hardware pack
This product comes with a limited lifetime warranty
Being the same physical size as the early stock Ford units this is a very popular application where increased capacity is needed.
Latemodel Restoration Supply is proud to supply PA-Performance alternators. PA-Performance offers 100% new, OEM designs with the newest technology. Expect new components and exceptional unit reliability because of OEM engineering. PA's 100% new units provide the maximum available voltage for optimum charging system performance. Say good-bye to low idle speed voltage when using underdrive pulleys! All PA Performance products feature a lifetime free replacement warranty against defects. All alternators will include instructions, plus everything needed for an easy install!
This unit is a direct replacement with NO mounting bracket modifications
· 60 amps at idle (2000 alternator shaft RPM)
· 120 amps maximum (6000 alternator shaft RPM)
· The stock belt can be used on original equipment vehicles
· Actual Alternator Weight is 13.6 lbs
· All units are 100% NEW and come complete with internal voltage regulator and pulley
SVE/PA Performance warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as they remain installed on the vehicle for which they were originally purchased. Any SVE product found to be defective shall be repaired or replaced. This warranty is non-transferable and will be voided under any of the following conditions:
- Use in off-road, or racing applications.
- Failure due to natural/environment forces; either external or internal erosion, including effects of salt-air corrosion and electrolysis from internal cooling system fluids.
- Alteration of any kind (painting of the housing included), improper use or installation, negligence, or operating conditions in excess of original design.
- A faulty vehicle engine temperature warning system.
- Improper installation causing damage to connection threads.
The owners and partners of PA-Performance have been building, customizing and modifying their own vehicles for almost 20 years. Over these years, they have researched and designed high quality charging system parts for Mustangs ranging from alternators, starters, and starting system wiring harnesses. Choose from direct replacement stock or upgraded alternators to get your Mustang running good as new!
These guys are the very best at what they do, not only are these guys honest but they really do help you find or fix a problem, hands down best service I have ever had, thanks again to Brian and Jason , In my case these guys fixed a problem I had, and believe me when I say it was a big problem, I will forever be in debt to you gentle men, thks again