Warranty Information SVE/PA Performance warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as they remain installed on the vehicle for which they were originally purchased. Any SVE product found to be defective shall be repaired or replaced. This warranty is non-transferable and will be voided under any of the following conditions:
- Use in off-road, or racing applications.
- Failure due to natural/environment forces; either external or internal erosion, including effects of salt-air corrosion and electrolysis from internal cooling system fluids.
- Alteration of any kind (painting of the housing included), improper use or installation, negligence, or operating conditions in excess of original design.
- A faulty vehicle engine temperature warning system.
- Improper installation causing damage to connection threads.
First. Will this alternator be sufficient to run an electric fan and a power amp for subs. Second, I've got a set of under drive pullies that came with a alternator replacement pully, can I put it on this particular alternator. Third, I'm replacing the factory alternator, do I have to buy different wires for it?
Asked by marshall h. from byram | Comment 0 0
For what you are planning to do I would recommend nothing less than the 130 amp alt. with the wiring upgrade. I would also advise against underdrive pulleys if you are planning on having a system in your car. Below is a link to the 130 amp kit.
Answered by Trey S. from Woodway | Comment 0 0
It comes with an included 4 gauge wire upgrade you will splice in which takes about a minute to install, as well as a small hardware pack and install instructions. No other modifications are needed, and it will bolt right in. Thanks!
Answered by Jeff O. from McGregor | 1 Comments 1 0
Ford Mustang - 1987 (87) - 1988 (88) - 1989 (89) - 1990 (90) - 1991 (91) - 1992 (92) - 1993 (93)