Whether your Mustang is daily driven street car, or weekend racer, proper alignment is essential. A good front-end alignment provides greater stability, better steering response, increased front grip, and longer tire life.
These 1979-89 Mustang Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber Plates are engineered to provide the widest range of alignment settings possible. This ensures that a proper alignment can be achieved for any type of driving. These MM Caster/Camber Plates have the adjustment capability to allow an alignment to correct any excessive negative camber caused by lowering. The MM C/C Plates will also allow regaining lost suspension travel, which will improve both performance and ride comfort.
- Doubles the range of motion available for camber adjustment compared to stock
- Separate adjusting slots allow changes in caster and camber to be made independent of each other
- Spherical bearings instead of urethane type bushings eliminate binding and bending loads put on top of the strut shaft are eliminated
- Steel construction combined with the spherical bushing provides a non-deflecting strut mount which in turn gives better performance with quicker and more direct steering response
- Includes progressive rate urethane bump stops, which softens the impact when the suspension bottoms out
- Highly recommended for all coil over applications
- Allows the use of the factory dust boot in non coil over applications
- Spacing above the strut tower enables greatest increase in suspension travel possible for lowered cars
- Finished with durable black powdercoating for great looks and long lasting protection
- Excellent for Street, Strip and Road Racing
Can't really ever complain with maximum motorsports products. These caster camber plates are no exception. The instructions are thurough and illustrated. The installation is very simple. The quality of the hardware and product is extremely well built. Range of adjustment is perfect for lowering your car and getting what you want for your application. These are worth the extra 30-40 dollars you will spend versus another brand. They will be the only caster camber plates you will need. 5 stars for a great product.
Maximum Motorsports is well respected as a leading developer of suspension systems and performance parts for your Mustang or Lightning. Established in 1992, the team at MM has spent countless hours researching and developing the highest quality suspension components for 1979-Present Mustangs and 1993-Present SVT Lightnings. Maximum Motorsports has strived to produce lightweight, direct replacement suspension parts to get your vehicle handling, launching, and cornering better than ever. Shop LatemodelRestoration.com for performance panhard bars, k-members, subframe connectors, steering racks, caster/camber plates. chassis braces, control arms, roll bars, wheel spacers, and other tubular suspension parts.
Upload your own picture of the Mustang Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber Plates (79-89)
Please make sure to hold your device horzonally (like a camera) rather than vertical (like a phone). By uploading an image, you agree to give LatemodelRestoration.com permission to use it in future advertisements and promotions.
Testimonial: Great Customer Service
I have had nothing but the best experience when ordering parts and talking with customer representatives at Latemodel Restoration. I will be placing several orders throughout my 92 coupes restoration.
from Bloomington IN
posted last month
More Testimonials From Thousands of Satisfied Customers!