Lowering your 11-14 Mustang will cause the top of the front tires to "lean in" towards the center of the car, resulting in rapid and/or uneven tire wear. This excessive negative camber can be easily corrected with the Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber Plates. Even a Mustang lowered as much as 2.5 inches can still be aligned to factory specifications.
- Bolts on! No drilling or cutting required.
- 1.6-degree continuous range of camber adjustment provides alignment correction on lowered cars, and is adjustable without affecting caster.
- 0.7-degree continuous range of caster adjustment provides correction for OEM production tolerances.
- Caster and camber are easily adjusted at the top of the strut tower.
- The range of suspension travel can be shifted, allowing for additional bump travel on lowered cars.
- Teflon® lined spherical bearing eliminates deflection and precisely locates the strut shaft, while still allowing the required articulation. Because these Caster/Camber plates eliminate the factory strut bushing, noise, vibration, & harshness will be increased.
- High-tech composite thrust bearing transfers the spring load into the strut tower.
- All parts are either plated or powder coated for great looks and long lasting protection.
Received these in just 3 days. Installed it myself in less than 2 hours and worked flawlessly. Really recommend it, although it is the first caster camber I've use I'm sure MM is one of the best brands.
Maximum Motorsports is well respected as a leading developer of suspension systems and performance parts for your Mustang or Lightning. Established in 1992, the team at MM has spent countless hours researching and developing the highest quality suspension components for 1979-Present Mustangs and 1993-Present SVT Lightnings. Maximum Motorsports has strived to produce lightweight, direct replacement suspension parts to get your vehicle handling, launching, and cornering better than ever. Shop LatemodelRestoration.com for performance panhard bars, k-members, subframe connectors, steering racks, caster/camber plates. chassis braces, control arms, roll bars, wheel spacers, and other tubular suspension parts.
Well me and my girlfriend had a day off and decided to take a road trip to Late Model Restoration. Let me tell you, we had the best CUSTOMER SERVICE ever. Jay was very helpful and knowledgeable about the parts I purchased. The showroom was clean and inviting. Also I got to meet JMAC that host's all of their YouTube videos. They also had project BLUE COLLAR in the parking lot, and it is NICE. I will recommend Late Model to everyone I know...
K&N CAI,Ford Racing Tune,SVT Muffs Michelin 285-40-18 on Rear, 255-18 on front, Lowered.....Was looking at a Focus for mileage.....wife did not like,told me to get the Mustang...Oh it's RACE RED...Not...