Lowering your 11-14 Mustang will cause the top of the front tires to "lean in" towards the center of the car, resulting in rapid and/or uneven tire wear. This excessive negative camber can be easily corrected with the Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber Plates. Even a Mustang lowered as much as 2.5 inches can still be aligned to factory specifications.
- Bolts on! No drilling or cutting required.
- 1.6-degree continuous range of camber adjustment provides alignment correction on lowered cars, and is adjustable without affecting caster.
- 0.7-degree continuous range of caster adjustment provides correction for OEM production tolerances.
- Caster and camber are easily adjusted at the top of the strut tower.
- The range of suspension travel can be shifted, allowing for additional bump travel on lowered cars.
- Teflon® lined spherical bearing eliminates deflection and precisely locates the strut shaft, while still allowing the required articulation. Because these Caster/Camber plates eliminate the factory strut bushing, noise, vibration, & harshness will be increased.
- High-tech composite thrust bearing transfers the spring load into the strut tower.
- All parts are either plated or powder coated for great looks and long lasting protection.
Received these in just 3 days. Installed it myself in less than 2 hours and worked flawlessly. Really recommend it, although it is the first caster camber I've use I'm sure MM is one of the best brands.
Yes, I would recommend this item to a friend!
Was this review helpful to you?
Works As It Shold
Darren H. on
Installed after lowering my Boss 302 as the alignment was just out of spec. Installation was simple and straight forward. Took about an hour. Was able to get the car back into alignment right away.
Maximum Motorsports is well respected as a leading developer of suspension systems and performance parts for your Mustang or Lightning. Established in 1992, the team at MM has spent countless hours researching and developing the highest quality suspension components for 1979-Present Mustangs and 1993-Present SVT Lightnings. Maximum Motorsports has strived to produce lightweight, direct replacement suspension parts to get your vehicle handling, launching, and cornering better than ever. Shop LatemodelRestoration.com for performance panhard bars, k-members, subframe connectors, steering racks, caster/camber plates. chassis braces, control arms, roll bars, wheel spacers, and other tubular suspension parts.
I purchased a set of your wheel spacers for my son for a Christmas gift...He has a 2003 Mustang V6, his first car. He loved them, and they have already been installed! Love Late Model Restoration...The place to go for ALL your Mustang parts! Thanks, guys.