Approximately 12 Horsepower & 13lb-ft Torque Over Stock
50 State Emissions Legal
Production Quality Components
High Flow Filter
What's in the Box
(1)Ford Racing Cold Air Kit
(1) Ford Racing ProCal Tool Voucher
Ford Racing Cold Air Intake Kit
If you want to get more performance out of your 2005-2009 Mustang V6, this Ford Racing cold air intake kit is the solution! Add one to your 4.0L motor and get up to 12 additional horsepower and 13 ft/lbs of torque.
- Ford Racing ProCal tool with performance calibration for significantly improved throttle response and performance feel
- Disposable air filter element M-9601-B
- Utilizes production quality components which mount in the stock location. The high flow molded plastic bucket features a painted Ford Racing logo with unique clean-air tube which provides an enhanced intake sound.
- Premium (91 octane or higher) fuel only
- Due to multiple powertrain calibrations, online registration is required to receive ProCal calibration delivery tool after purchase.
- Ford Racing does not ship ProCal tools directly overseas. Customers must make special arrangements with their Ford Racing Distributor.
Powertrain calibrations are developed and supported for U.S. and Canadian vehicles only.
- Unlike the competition, all Ford Racing Power Upgrade Packages are 50 state emissions legal and eligible for limited warranty when installed by a Ford or Lincoln-Mercury Dealer
- Federal and state laws prohibit any person from installing aftermarket add-on or modified parts prior to the sale of a new motor vehicle
Ford Racing Performance Parts - Mustang Ford Racing Parts
Ford Racing is the leader in performance parts and accessories for Mustang and Ford Lightning.
LatemodelRestoration.com is proud to offer Ford Racing Performance Parts for your project. Ford Racing is dedicated to manufacturing the highest quality products offered in the industry. Choose from suspension, exhaust, wheels, and other performance parts at LatemodelRestoration.com. If you want the best for your Mustang or SVT Ligtning, look no further than FRPP!
Well me and my girlfriend had a day off and decided to take a road trip to Late Model Restoration. Let me tell you, we had the best CUSTOMER SERVICE ever. Jay was very helpful and knowledgeable about the parts I purchased. The showroom was clean and inviting. Also I got to meet JMAC that host's all of their YouTube videos. They also had project BLUE COLLAR in the parking lot, and it is NICE. I will recommend Late Model to everyone I know...