Ford Racing Hot Rod Cams
These Ford Racing 2005-2010 Mustang Hot Rod Cams, M-6550-3V, are a great upgrade to any 4.6L 3V motor. Not only do they increase the horsepower and torque of your S197, they give your exhaust the popular American muscle car exhaust lope. These camshafts are engineered for naturally aspirated and supercharged applications to cover a wide variety of engine setups. It is highly recommended that these cams be used with long tube headers to achieve significant power gains. A Ford Racing high flow intake and throttle body are also recommended.
- Increases the lift from the stock 11 mm/0.433" to 12 mm/0.472
- Intake / exhaust duration of 221 / 240 degrees (@ 0.050" lift), lobe separation of 110 degrees.
- Compatible with production valve springs, followers and lash adjusters up to 6800 rpm
- Approximately 50 hp gain with the stock intake manifold and M-6049-N3VPA / M-6050-N3VPA CNC heads at 6500 rpm.
- Custom Calibration required! Calibration not included! Recommended WOT cam timing values included in instructions.
- Fits 2005-2010 Mustang GT 4.6L 3V
- Perfect for N/A or Supercharged Motors
Ford Racing Performance Parts - Mustang Ford Racing Parts
Ford Racing is the leader in performance parts and accessories for Mustang and Ford Lightning.
LatemodelRestoration.com is proud to offer Ford Racing Performance Parts for your project. Ford Racing is dedicated to manufacturing the highest quality products offered in the industry. Choose from suspension, exhaust, wheels, and other performance parts at LatemodelRestoration.com. If you want the best for your Mustang or SVT Ligtning, look no further than FRPP!
Well me and my girlfriend had a day off and decided to take a road trip to Late Model Restoration. Let me tell you, we had the best CUSTOMER SERVICE ever. Jay was very helpful and knowledgeable about the parts I purchased. The showroom was clean and inviting. Also I got to meet JMAC that host's all of their YouTube videos. They also had project BLUE COLLAR in the parking lot, and it is NICE. I will recommend Late Model to everyone I know...