Direct Replacement For 99-04 PI (Performance Improved) Cylinder Heads
Ford Racing Quality
Includes Cam And Valve Train
Romeo Block Compatible
What's in the Box
(1) LH "PI" Cylinder Head
Ford Racing PI Cylinder Heads
This Ford Racing PI cylinder head is the perfect direct replacement for 1999-2004 Mustangs and a great upgrade for 1996-1998 Mustangs. This performance improved cylinder head assembly is made for 4.6L 2 valve Mustangs. Whether you are rebuilding a worn out head on your New Edge or doing a PI swap on your SN-95, this cylinder head is the perfect choice for you.
Technical Info Brand: Ford Racing Manufacturer's Part Number: M-6050-P46 Cylinder Head Style: Assembled Cylinder Head Material: Aluminum Combustion Chamber Volume (cc): 43.9cc CNC-Machined Intake Runner: No CNC-Machined Exhaust Runner: No Accessory Bolt Holes Drilled: Yes Oiling Style: Through head Machined for O-Ring: No Heat Crossover: Yes Quantity: Sold Individually
Will require valve covers for Windsor plant motors. This is found by checking the vin number for the 8th character. (X) for Windsor & (W) For Romeo.
- Fits 2001-2004 Mustang 4.6L 2V
- Fits 1999-2001 Mustang 4.6L 2V But WIll Need 01-04 Valve Cover And You Must Reuse Your Old Camshaft & Timing Gear
- Fits 1996-1998 Mustang 4.6L 2V engines requires matching intake manifold, alternator bracket and head changing kit is recommended.
- Fits 96-98 PI headswaps can use these heads with the stock 96-98 valve covers and timing gears.
- Requires installation of oil galley plugs.
Ford Racing Performance Parts - Mustang Ford Racing Parts
Ford Racing is the leader in performance parts and accessories for Mustang and Ford Lightning.
LatemodelRestoration.com is proud to offer Ford Racing Performance Parts for your project. Ford Racing is dedicated to manufacturing the highest quality products offered in the industry. Choose from suspension, exhaust, wheels, and other performance parts at LatemodelRestoration.com. If you want the best for your Mustang or SVT Ligtning, look no further than FRPP!