Ford Racing CNC Ported Cylinder Head
This is a NEW OEM production RH cylinder head casting for 4.6/5.4L 3V engines which has been CNC ported to increase flow and performance. These M-6049-N3VPA heads will increase power on your 2005-10 Mustang GT and are a great addition when combined with our 2005-10 Hot Rod camshaft set. No exchange required. Minimize your vehicle down time waiting for a shop to port your heads. Get a brand new head for a little more than the price of an exchange!
Other Features Include:
- 53 cc combustion chamber (Stock head is 51 cc)
- Intake runner volume: 202cc (Stock 174cc)
- Exhaust runner volume: 73cc (Stock 62cc)
- Intake flow rate at .600 lift: 272 CFM
- Exhaust flow rate at .600 lift: 190 CFM (no pipe)
- Assembled with factory steel guides, production springs, valves, retainers, locks, and seals
- Does not include camshaft, followers, and hydraulic lash adjusters
- Minimize your vehicle down time waiting for a shop to port your heads. Get a brand new head for a little more than the price of exchange!
- No exchange required
- Requires 2008-2010 12 MM spark plugs
- Heads will fit early cars originally equipped with "High thread" design spark plugs. Requires spark plug and ignition coil update Note: - Engines with late style 12MM spark plugs can be identified by coil engineering number 8L3E Engines with early style 16mm "High Thread" design spark plugs can be identified by coil engineering number 3L3E part number.
Ford Racing Performance Parts - Mustang Ford Racing Parts
Ford Racing is the leader in performance parts and accessories for Mustang and Ford Lightning.
LatemodelRestoration.com is proud to offer Ford Racing Performance Parts for your project. Ford Racing is dedicated to manufacturing the highest quality products offered in the industry. Choose from suspension, exhaust, wheels, and other performance parts at LatemodelRestoration.com. If you want the best for your Mustang or SVT Ligtning, look no further than FRPP!
I have been ordering items from Latemodel Restoration for many years. I've found them to be exceptionally professional, timely with order processing and shipping correct items ordered. I've never received an incorrect item on an order.