Ford Racing CNC Ported Cylinder Head
This is a NEW OEM production RH cylinder head casting for 4.6/5.4L 3V engines which has been CNC ported to increase flow and performance. These M-6049-N3VPA heads will increase power on your 2005-10 Mustang GT and are a great addition when combined with our 2005-10 Hot Rod camshaft set. No exchange required. Minimize your vehicle down time waiting for a shop to port your heads. Get a brand new head for a little more than the price of an exchange!
Other Features Include:
- 53 cc combustion chamber (Stock head is 51 cc)
- Intake runner volume: 202cc (Stock 174cc)
- Exhaust runner volume: 73cc (Stock 62cc)
- Intake flow rate at .600 lift: 272 CFM
- Exhaust flow rate at .600 lift: 190 CFM (no pipe)
- Assembled with factory steel guides, production springs, valves, retainers, locks, and seals
- Does not include camshaft, followers, and hydraulic lash adjusters
- Minimize your vehicle down time waiting for a shop to port your heads. Get a brand new head for a little more than the price of exchange!
- No exchange required
- Requires 2008-2010 12 MM spark plugs
- Heads will fit early cars originally equipped with "High thread" design spark plugs. Requires spark plug and ignition coil update Note: - Engines with late style 12MM spark plugs can be identified by coil engineering number 8L3E Engines with early style 16mm "High Thread" design spark plugs can be identified by coil engineering number 3L3E part number.
Ford Racing - Mustang Ford Racing Parts
Ford Performance Racing Parts is the leader in performance parts and accessories for Mustang and Ford Lightning.
LatemodelRestoration.com is proud to offer Ford Racing Performance Parts for your project. Ford Racing is dedicated to manufacturing the highest quality products offered in the industry. Choose from suspension, exhaust, wheels, and other performance parts at LatemodelRestoration.com. If you want the best for your Mustang or SVT Ligtning, look no further than Ford Racing Performance Parts!
Everytime I have delt with LateModel, it seems to get better and better. I have had all positive experiences which is much more than i can say about Summit, or American Muscle. I like the mom and pop shop feel i get when i deal with LateModel. We had a family buisness turning wrenches and a huge part of our success was customer service. Specifically treating every single female as how we would want our sister of mother treated when going to a buisness. We were always more than fair, accommodating and made sure to make all of our customers leave with a smile. And it worked. 30 years later my brother is still in buisness. Yesterday, I got that same type of treatment by Ian. Thank you Ian, you really went above and beyond like this was your personal buisness. Late Model, you just def locked in another lifelong customer thanks to Ian. Semper Fi