If the seat upholstery in your Fox body Mustang is faded and ripped, look no further! LRS has you covered, with custom Mustang seat upholstery and foam that is an excellent upgrade for the original. Don't settle for tattered seats, replace them today!
Makes Your Mustang's Interior Look & Feel Like New Again!
2003-04 Cobra look for your Fox
Made in the USA
What's in the Box
(1) Driver Seat Back Upholstery
(1) Driver Seat Bottom Upholstery
(1) Passenger Seat Back Upholstery
(1) Passenger Seat Bottom Upholstery
(2) Rear Seat Back Upholstery
(1) Rear Seat Bottom Upholstery
(1) Driver Seat Back Foam
(1) Driver Seat Bottom Foam
(1) Passenger Seat Back Foam
(1) Passenger Seat Bottom Foam
1992-1993 Mustang 2003-04 Cobra Style Sport Seat Uphoslstery
This reproduction Mustang Seat Upholstery is intended for the 1992-1993 Mustang Hatchback with sport high back front bucket seats. This 2003-04 Cobra Style upholstery features vinyl back & sides with Suede seating surface. Sport front seats use a small headrest cover, which is included.
High Quality Vinyl Sport Seat Upholstery for Your Mustang
If the seats in your Mustang have seen better days, a set of new seat upholstery for your Fox body Mustang is just the ticket! Just follow the instructions on our Mustang seat upholstery installation blog by removing the factory seat upholstery/foam and re-cover your Mustang seats with this reproduction kit to make the seats in your Mustang look and feel like new again.
Made From OE Patterns
This 2003-04 Cobra style sport vinyl upholstery kit features OE style patterns to match the seats that your Mustang came with from the factory. It adds a great custom touch to any Fox Mustang.
- Does both front and back seats! Seat Foam replaces Front Seats Only. Rear Seat Foam is Reused.
WarrantyTMI is the only interior manufacturer that offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty. This will cover any workmanship errors caused by the manufacturer and does not cover installation errors or normal wear and tear.
I recently installed a set of these in my 93 LX and I really do like the seats but there are things you should all know before you buy/install them...These are things I didn't know and didn't realize to ask before I put them in.
1. That "stock" cup holder (pinching the drink between the hand brake and passenger seat) will be lost. The bolsters on this are too big to keep this space open so plan on holding onto your drink a lot more (or make a cup holder in the center console like I did)
2. The foam is stiff compared to the original foam that is likely beat down by now so plan on sitting much higher in the car. I'm a typical 5' 8" guy but I couldn't wear a ball cap while driving as it always brushed against the roof. The only thing I could come up with as a reasonable fix was to chop the seat tracks down. I was able to drop the seats by ~1.5" and still have the tracks work. I still sit high, but it's better and I'm getting used to it. Side note, I haven't done it yet but I may still move my rearview mirror up higher on the front window so there is less ducking under to see it.
3. Unless you already have a set, order the hog ring pliers and hog rings with these seats, these are a must.
4. Check the upholstery first thing. No problem of LMR's, but one of my seat covers was missing a loop to fit the rod through. I caught it late and had to reorder/wait for it so my car was missing a seat for ~ 1 week.
5. Nowhere is it mentioned that the back seat belts don't have a hole to feed the belt latches through. The plastic liner in your existing seats must be carefully removed and reused on the new back seat upholstery. You will have to cut the holes in the fabric to make it work. If you have gray seats, putting in the black will require painting the plastic liner black.
6. While the work can be done by a weekend warrior, expect to be creative in getting these seats in. Pay much attention (I suggest take pictures) of the removal of the seat upholstery. The many different rods and the placement of them and the hog rings can be tricky if you don't remember how they came apart.
7. Because of the bolsters making the seats much wider overall, expect to hear rubbing between components. The door handle and the side bolster giving that vinyl/rubber rubbing sounds. The bolster rubbing up against the center console will make noise as well. For some it may drive you nuts, for others no big deal. If it bugs you I've had good luck with keeping the Armor All on the vinyl/plastic/rubber to keep things as slipper as possible.
Again, I like the seats, I like the bolsters holding me in place, I just wasn't ready for the surprises I found along the way. In the end, knowing what I know now, I would still install these seats but if you don't like surprises the stock seat replacements may be for you.
TMI PRODUCTS, INC., a family-owned company, was founded in 1982 when the Tuccinardi brothers began making Volkswagen door panels in their family garage in Torrance, California. Today, TMI makes high-value interior automotive components like seating, interior consoles, floor coverings, door panels, convertible roof assemblies, headliners and integrated electronic systems for your Mustang or Lightning. TMI has mastered fast-to-market niche programs. From prototype to production, TMI's streamlined processes integrate emerging technologies for volume or short run projects. TMI's quick response to emerging market opportunities provides the industry with innovative high demand products. And TMI's attentive product refreshment plans for mid-cycle changes enable TMI's partners to offer hot, profitable products.
Shop TMI products to get your leather, vinyl, suede, and cloth Mustang upholstery at LatemodelRestoration.com!
Testimonial: Awesome products and great service!!!!
Your website was great to restore my 1991 LX mustang. I found everything I needed including great tech articles and even had to return the product with no hassle at all prices were great shipping go superfast of course free could not of asked for anything more. Once again great job and I will be purchasing more in the future.
About 5 months and a lot of hard work it's almost done thanks to late model restoration. I have replaced to many parts to list. There is no better place to buy fox body parts from and you won't find b...