So, you want to beef up your 1979-1993 Fox Body Mustang's 8.8" rear? How about a kit that gives you EVERYTHING you need to make it bullet-proof? We include everything you need to make your rear axle ready for severe service, be it on the drag strip or the road course!
- FRPP Carbon Clutch Disc 31 spline differential
- Hardened 31 spline 4 lug axles YA-FM4235B
- High Strength Steel 3" studs MOR-46180
- Ford Racing (FRPP) 4.10 gears M-4209-88410
- FRPP M-4210-B2 bearing kit
- Axle bearing & seal kit AK-1563
- Carrier bearing cap stud kit M-4034-A
- Heavy duty differential support/cover M-4033-G
- Pinion flange LRS-4851A
- 85W140 Royal Purple synthetic gear oil RP-12303
Due to Hazmat regulations, lubricants/fluids cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.
Just a quick note to say what great people (Eddie Davis) are at Latemodel Restoration. I ordered and bought a set of Track Pack Wheels for my 2014 Mustang GT.Their prices and service is the BEST in the MUSTANG INDUSTRY, not only the price and service but the honesty. The wheels came thru with the wrong center caps one call to Eddie Davis corrected the situation in one phone call and the next day I had the center caps (FORD RACING) the correct ones no BS, they just did the Right Thing,whereas in this Day and Age you don't here that often. LATEMODEL RESTORATION is the only place for your Mustangs parts and equipment, trust me try them and you will see what I mean!!
these are mine and my Dads 2015 GT's. My Dad owns 2 other Mustangs a 1990 notch back and a 88 GT convertible. he has owned 8 Mustangs over time and over 230 cars in his lifetime. from Ford Model A's...