Boss Strut Tower
Get your 2005-2014 Mustang stiffened up between those strut towers with a Strut Tower Brace! Adding a Strut Tower Brace to your Mustang has long been one of the simple ways to increase chassis stiffness & improve handling. This Ford Original Strut Tower Brace is factory issue on the 2010-2014 Mustang GT Track Pack & the 2012-13 Boss 302.
- Clears the engine dress up Intake Cover on 2010 Mustang GT 4.6L 3V
- Clears the Boss 302 Intake Manifold on 2011-2014 Mustang GT 5.0L 4V.
- Direct fit for 2010-2014 Mustang GT.
- Designed to clear the "taller" BOSS 302 intake manifold (M-9424-M50BR) but will therefore also clear the stock 2005-2012 Mustang GT, Bullitt and V6 intake manifolds and hoods. Will also clear the optional 4.6L 3V plastic engine cover/intake shroud (M-6949-3V).
- Does not fit Shelby GT500.
- Will clear the Ford Racing 4.6L 3V Intake Manifold M-9424-463V
- Will not clear the Top Mounted Twin Screw/Roots Supercharger Kits (Roush, Magnuson, Whipple, Ford Racing, Saleen, TVS, Edelbrock etc.).
Easy to install in under 10 minutes, sanded and repainted mine to match the car. great peace of mind, after owning a 1964 Falcon and knowing the Mustang line these strut braces are well worth the money. As stated these fit all models no matter what engine your pony has. I have looked at similar items and these are the best I found.
Ford Motor Company Genuine Parts, Motorcraft® Parts and Ford and Motorcraft Remanufactured Parts are all excellent choices when it comes to performance, longevity and value for your Mustang or SVT Lightning. And they’re all backed by a Ford Motor Company limited parts warranty*, so you know their parts you use are going to perform like they should. Put the same parts on your Lighting & Mustang that came from the factory!