Kooks Headers & Catalytic H-Pipe Kit
These Kooks long tube headers for your 2012-13 Boss 302 5.0L Coyote features 304 stainless steel tubing, 1 3/4" primaries, and 3" collectors with O2 bungs welded in. Kooks builds all of their products to the highest standard, and these are quite possibly the best long tube headers you can buy for your 5.0L 4V Boss 302 Mustang! This kit also includes a Kooks 3" crossover H-pipe which is designed to connect your new Kooks long tube headers to your factory exhaust. This all 304 stainless H-pipe is designed specifically for the boss 302 and includes high flow Catalytic Converters. It includes factory "cut Out" connections along with all clamps and gaskets needed for installation!
What Sets Kooks Apart?
- Kooks is known for building the best high end consumer headers in the world. This header is constructed with the below high end features!
- Tig welded with all 304 (aircraft grade) mandrel bent stainless steel construction
- Integrated venturi merge spike for better savaging and less collector turbulence
- Primaries blended into the flange for better flow
- Leak Proof Ball Flange collector for trouble free ownership.
- Each primary tube is one continuous piece of tubing. Some competitors weld several pieces of tubing to create one primary, which is a weaker design.
Quite simply...there is not a better header on the market!
- Fits 2012-2013 Mustang Boss 302 5.0L 4V
Kooks - Get Kookin with Kooks
Kooks Custom headers has been making quality custom headers since 1962. Kooks Headers is a family owned and operated company which has prided itself on making the highest, most horsepower production header and exhaust systems for your Mustang & SVT Lightning. From drag to circle track, road racing, motorcycle, and even offshore boats, Kook’s Headers has helped set records and win races. Some of the biggest and most dominant names in NHRA, ADRL, IHRA, NMCA, NMRA, NASCAR, SCCA, and NASA and continue to run Kook’s headers and win championships.
As a deployed service member, there are not many avenues of contacting companies back home conveniently. Between the time difference and use of wifi or morale phones, it can be challenging. Luckily the team at LateModel Restoration emailed me back quickly and gave me everything that I needed for a smoothe purchase, and a few more that followed. They were quick in reply and quick to help me out and I have my parts on the way to my home now because of it. I will be shopping here primarily and I recommend it highly to fellow Mustang folks.
This is Vivian. This is my 5th mustang in 4 years. I had never owned one until the 2011 came out with the new 5.0, and then I my addiction began. I started with a 2011 CS, then a 2012 Stage 2 Roush, t...