Kooks GT500 Header & Off Road X-Pipe Kit
These Kooks long tube headers for your 2007-10 Shelby GT500 features 304 stainless steel tubing, 1 3/4" primaries, and 3" collectors with O2 bungs welded in. Kooks builds all of their products to the highest standard, and these are quite possibly the best long tube headers you can buy for your 5.4L 4V Mustang! This kit also includes a Kooks 3" crossover x-pipe which is designed to connect your new Kooks long tube headers to your factory exhaust. This all 304 stainless crossover is an Off Road design and includes all clamps and gaskets needed for installation!
What Sets Kooks Apart?
- Kooks is known for building the best high end consumer headers in the world. This header is constructed with the below high end features!
- Tig welded with all 304 (aircraft grade) mandrel bent stainless steel construction
- Integrated venturi merge spike for better savaging and less collector turbulence
- Primaries blended into the flange for better flow
- Leak Proof Ball Flange collector for trouble free ownership.
- Each primary tube is one continuous piece of tubing. Some competitors weld several pieces of tubing to create one primary, which is a weaker design.
Quite simply...there is not a better header on the market!
You're going to have a decision to make when it comes to selecting a new set of headers for your Mustang… shorty or long tubes. Well, I'm going to go ahead and put it out there before we get into the differences, that long tubes do make more power and torque versus a shorty header. So why would anybody ever purchase a ... more
Kooks - Get Kookin with Kooks
Kooks Custom headers has been making quality custom headers since 1962. Kooks Headers is a family owned and operated company which has prided itself on making the highest, most horsepower production header and exhaust systems for your Mustang & SVT Lightning. From drag to circle track, road racing, motorcycle, and even offshore boats, Kook’s Headers has helped set records and win races. Some of the biggest and most dominant names in NHRA, ADRL, IHRA, NMCA, NMRA, NASCAR, SCCA, and NASA and continue to run Kook’s headers and win championships.
LMR is a great company with great products. I recently purchased the Gibson Catback exhaust for my 2015 Mustang Ecoboost and I love it. Easy to install, great looking tips, and best of all almost half the price than competitors systems. My main reason I decided to go with Gibson was because off the reputation and because I think after searching all the exhaust systems, their exhaust system is probably the best sounding one. No raspyNess what so ever you expect from a 4 cylinder exhaust system. It's a nice low, deep tone.