Kooks GT500 Header & Catalytic X-Pipe Kit
These Kooks long tube headers for your 2007-10 Shelby GT500 features 304 stainless steel tubing, 1 3/4" primaries, and 3" collectors with O2 bungs welded in. Kooks builds all of their products to the highest standard, and these are quite possibly the best long tube headers you can buy for your 5.4L 4V Mustang! This kit also includes a Kooks 3" crossover x-pipe which is designed to connect your new Kooks long tube headers to your factory exhaust. This all 304 stainless crossover includes high flow catalytic converters along with all clamps and gaskets needed for installation!
What Sets Kooks Apart?
- Kooks is known for building the best high end consumer headers in the world. This header is constructed with the below high end features!
- Tig welded with all 304 (aircraft grade) mandrel bent stainless steel construction
- Integrated venturi merge spike for better savaging and less collector turbulence
- Primaries blended into the flange for better flow
- Leak Proof Ball Flange collector for trouble free ownership.
- Each primary tube is one continuous piece of tubing. Some competitors weld several pieces of tubing to create one primary, which is a weaker design.
Quite simply...there is not a better header on the market!
Kooks - Get Kookin with Kooks
Kooks Custom headers has been making quality custom headers since 1962. Kooks Headers is a family owned and operated company which has prided itself on making the highest, most horsepower production header and exhaust systems for your Mustang & SVT Lightning. From drag to circle track, road racing, motorcycle, and even offshore boats, Kook’s Headers has helped set records and win races. Some of the biggest and most dominant names in NHRA, ADRL, IHRA, NMCA, NMRA, NASCAR, SCCA, and NASA and continue to run Kook’s headers and win championships.
I live in Canada which makes getting parts more difficult due to shipping and availability. I decided to try late model restoration out as they are Canada shipping friendly. The order went smoothly and the parts arrived, and were exactly as i expected. Then a problem arose with one item. Now being in Canada this usually makes this a very painful experience to deal with due to the cost of shipping products back and forth across the border. Most of the time it is just easier and cheaper to just order a new one and cut the loses. Not in this case. I sent out an email with the issue and by the time I went outside to take a picture i already had a response. A new product was shipped out immediately. I could not believe how good the customer service was. This will be where i will get what i need for now on. Anyone can sell a product but it is nice to have a company stand behind what they sell. Thanks again.