Reduces Accessory Drag By Eliminating Belt Driven Fan
Full Radiator Coverage
Dual 13.5" Fans
4600 Max CFM.
Easy Installation w/ Comprehensive Instructions
What's in the Box
(1) Fan Shroud
(2) 13.5" Electric Fans
(1) Fan Controller Module
Mounting Hardware Package
Big, powerful fans take cooling to the Xtreme!
This Flex-a-lite High Output Dual electric fan kit for the 1993-95 Ford Lightning is one of the most efficient fan kits available which provides full radiator coverage for maximum cooling power. This kit features a one piece, rugged nylon shroud which creates 45-50% higher heat transfer than a cage fan of the same performance.
Custom Fit, High Output
This Flex-a-lite High Output Dual electric fan kit comes with a rigid bracket mounting system that works great on your first generation Lightning, no thru core mounting. It is also built with a high torque, high RPM electric fan motors with adjustable thermostat, A/C relay and variable speed controls.
Increase Power & Economy
This fan kit will increase your Lightning's gas mileage, improve A/C output, and increase available horsepower and torque by eliminating your old belt fan and clutch kit. Installation is easy with the comprehensive instructions included.
* Recovers horsepower and torque lost by O.E. belt fan.
* Generates cooler A/C output
* Custom brackets mount bolt to your 93-96 Ford Lightning
* Provides full radiator coverage for many vehicles
* One piece, rugged nylon shroud
* Shrouded fan creates 45-50% higher heat transfer than cage fan of same performance
* Rigid bracket mounting system, no through core mounting
* High torque, high RPM electric motor
* Installation instructions with wiring diagrams in English, French and Spanish
* Provides consistent cooling, regardless of engine RPM
Maximum Fan CFM: 4,600 cfm
Fan Quantity: Dual
Fan Diameter: 13.5 in.
Height: 17.5 in.
Width: 27.5 in.
Thickness: 4 in.
Number of Blades: 8 blades
Maximum Fan RPM: 2,100 rpm
Blade Material: Plastic
Blade Color: Black
Shroud Color: Black
Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
Includes adjustable thermostat, A/C relay, and variable speed controller.
Founded in 1962, Flex-a-lite was started by Eddy Davis when he created the first flexible fan out of hand-cut fiberglass roofing material. The flex fan concept was a lightweight fan that would flatten out at high RPMs and reduce engine load for more horsepower to the wheels. In 1978 they patented their first electric fan which helped transform the business. Today, Flex-a-lite manufactures a full range of belt-driven fans, electric fans, transmission and oil coolers. Shop Latemodel Restoration for Flex-A-Lite electric fan kits for your Mustang or Lightning.