The ultimate Mustang fox body convertible top replacement kit that everyone’s been asking for! The kit includes the top, rear glass, pads, and well liner. We’ve taken the guesswork out of your top replacement! This kit DOES NOT INCLUDE the metal framework, top motors, hoses, cylinders or anything that will make your Mustang coupe into a convertible.
Why buy an Electron Top brand convertible top from Latemodel Restoration Supply?
- Electron has been making high quality convertible tops since 1960
- All original patterns have been converted to digital formats
- Computerized cutting system cuts patterns within 0.005 of an inch!
- All sewing operators are veterans at Electron and are well trained
- Current heat sealing equipment used to keep machines cleaner and safer.
- TOP WARRANTY-72 month warranty when installed on power operated frames.
- GLASS WINDOW WARRANTY- 24 month warranty.
- PLASTIC WINDOW WARRANTY- no warranty provided
PLEASE INSPECT TOP AND/OR WINDOW FOR FLAWS BEFORE STARTING INSTALLATION!
Electron is unable to warranty a product due to:
- Acts of God or vandalism
- Bad Frame Design, misaligned or malfunctioning frames
- Wear or pinch holes made by the frame
- Visible flaws, tears, blemishes, missing stitches or other noticeable faults after installation.
Electron Top - "Our Reputation is Tops"
In 1960, out of one of the oldest trim shops in the northeast, Electron Top Mfg. Co., was born. They set out to provide convertible Mustang owners with the highest quality, direct replacement convertible tops. These tops and top kits included the canvas top, back glass, top pads and everything else needed for a complete restoration. They have been a leader in the industry since then, expanding their production across every year of Mustang. When Purchasing an Electron Top for your Ford Mustang you are receiving industry leading in quality top that is made correctly and fit perfectly!
Upload your own picture of the Mustang White Convertible Top Kit (1993)
Please make sure to hold your device horzonally (like a camera) rather than vertical (like a phone).
By uploading an image, you agree to give LatemodelRestoration.com permission to use it in future advertisements and promotions.
Testimonial: Everything Simply Works
This company is simply amazing and everything I bought works and is shipped to me fast. I have a '91 Mustang GT that I bought brand new and still drive thanks to this company! I've replaced a lot of items to include power upgrades, my engine sensors, power window motor, bushings, and a lot of cosmetic renewals and everything simply works. I REALLY appreciate the excellent videos by Jonathan! If it weren't for those I may not have bought items thinking these installs would be too hard but he is awesome at simplifying the process and I find more things I want to buy that keep my stang running and looking new. Thanks guys!
1983 Mustang G.T. I got it with a blown motor, and replaced the boat anchor it came with with a Mountaineer short block. G.T. 40P heads, a Comp cams XE270HR cam, Edelbrock intake and carb, headers, e...