The ultimate Mustang fox body convertible top replacement kit that everyone’s been asking for! The kit includes the top, rear glass, pads, and well liner. We’ve taken the guesswork out of your top replacement! This kit DOES NOT INCLUDE the metal framework, top motors, hoses, cylinders or anything that will make your Mustang coupe into a convertible.
Why buy an Electron Top brand convertible top from Latemodel Restoration Supply?
- Electron has been making high quality convertible tops since 1960
- All original patterns have been converted to digital formats
- Computerized cutting system cuts patterns within 0.005 of an inch!
- All sewing operators are veterans at Electron and are well trained
- Current heat sealing equipment used to keep machines cleaner and safer.
- TOP WARRANTY-72 month warranty when installed on power operated frames.
- GLASS WINDOW WARRANTY- 24 month warranty.
- PLASTIC WINDOW WARRANTY- no warranty provided
PLEASE INSPECT TOP AND/OR WINDOW FOR FLAWS BEFORE STARTING INSTALLATION!
Electron is unable to warranty a product due to:
- Acts of God or vandalism
- Bad Frame Design, misaligned or malfunctioning frames
- Wear or pinch holes made by the frame
- Visible flaws, tears, blemishes, missing stitches or other noticeable faults after installation.
Electron Top - "Our Reputation is Tops"
In 1960, out of one of the oldest trim shops in the northeast, Electron Top Mfg. Co., was born. They set out to provide convertible Mustang owners with the highest quality, direct replacement convertible tops. These tops and top kits included the canvas top, back glass, top pads and everything else needed for a complete restoration. They have been a leader in the industry since then, expanding their production across every year of Mustang. When Purchasing an Electron Top for your Ford Mustang you are receiving industry leading in quality top that is made correctly and fit perfectly!
As a deployed service member, there are not many avenues of contacting companies back home conveniently. Between the time difference and use of wifi or morale phones, it can be challenging. Luckily the team at LateModel Restoration emailed me back quickly and gave me everything that I needed for a smoothe purchase, and a few more that followed. They were quick in reply and quick to help me out and I have my parts on the way to my home now because of it. I will be shopping here primarily and I recommend it highly to fellow Mustang folks.