The ultimate Mustang fox body convertible top replacement kit that everyone’s been asking for! The kit includes the top, rear glass, pads, and well liner. We’ve taken the guesswork out of your top replacement! This kit DOES NOT INCLUDE the metal framework, top motors, hoses, cylinders or anything that will make your Mustang coupe into a convertible.
Why buy an Electron Top brand convertible top from Latemodel Restoration Supply?
- Electron has been making high quality convertible tops since 1960
- All original patterns have been converted to digital formats
- Computerized cutting system cuts patterns within 0.005 of an inch!
- All sewing operators are veterans at Electron and are well trained
- Current heat sealing equipment used to keep machines cleaner and safer.
- TOP WARRANTY-72 month warranty when installed on power operated frames.
- GLASS WINDOW WARRANTY- 24 month warranty.
- PLASTIC WINDOW WARRANTY- no warranty provided
PLEASE INSPECT TOP AND/OR WINDOW FOR FLAWS BEFORE STARTING INSTALLATION!
Electron is unable to warranty a product due to:
- Acts of God or vandalism
- Bad Frame Design, misaligned or malfunctioning frames
- Wear or pinch holes made by the frame
- Visible flaws, tears, blemishes, missing stitches or other noticeable faults after installation.
Electron Top - "Our Reputation is Tops"
In 1960, out of one of the oldest trim shops in the northeast, Electron Top Mfg. Co., was born. They set out to provide convertible Mustang owners with the highest quality, direct replacement convertible tops. These tops and top kits included the canvas top, back glass, top pads and everything else needed for a complete restoration. They have been a leader in the industry since then, expanding their production across every year of Mustang. When Purchasing an Electron Top for your Ford Mustang you are receiving industry leading in quality top that is made correctly and fit perfectly!
Had a problem with an order/quality issue. I put up a review stating so, and was contacted by Mike Linley, who was soooo nice and sooo professional, I almost felt bad about my review !! I felt the review was necessary because of bad welds/paint. Mike explained that they had a particular issue with that supplier and they had changed suppliers because of it. I must have mistakenly got an old set. (upper/lower Control arms-Foxbody). Mike asked a few questions, and was Sending me an updated replacement set while we were on the phone.!!! This is what I wish all Vendors would do; no arguments, no blame, no B.S. !! This is why LateModel stands out as an upstanding company, and backs up their products with AWESOME Customer service. Very rare in this day and age, and because of this I will be a customer for life, and will spread the good word ! Great to know some honest and Classy companies still operate in the good ol' USA. Thanks LateModel, and Thanks Mike !!! I look forward to seeing the New LCA'S and will review them too...You guys did the right thing and should and I'm overly impressed!