The ultimate Mustang convertible top replacement kit that everyone’s been asking for! The kit includes the top, rear glass, and pads. We’ve taken the guesswork out of your top replacement! This kit DOES NOT INCLUDE the metal framework, top motors, hoses, cylinders or anything that will make your Mustang coupe into a convertible.
Note: This top kit fits Mustangs manufactured from 1994 to August of 1995 (8/95) Without factory rear defrost option.
Why buy an Electron Top brand convertible top from Latemodel Restoration Supply?
- Electron has been making high quality convertible tops since 1960
- All original patterns have been converted to digital formats
- Computerized cutting system cuts patterns within 0.005 of an inch!
- All sewing operators are veterans at Electron and are well trained
- Current heat sealing equipment used to keep machines cleaner and safer.
- TOP WARRANTY-72 month warranty when installed on power operated frames.
- GLASS WINDOW WARRANTY- 24 month warranty.
- PLASTIC WINDOW WARRANTY- no warranty provided
PLEASE INSPECT TOP AND/OR WINDOW FOR FLAWS BEFORE STARTING INSTALLATION!
Electron is unable to warranty a product due to:
- Acts of God or vandalism
- Bad Frame Design, misaligned or malfunctioning frames
- Wear or pinch holes made by the frame
- Visible flaws, tears, blemishes, missing stitches or other noticeable faults after installation.
Electron Top - "Our Reputation is Tops"
In 1960, out of one of the oldest trim shops in the northeast, Electron Top Mfg. Co., was born. They set out to provide convertible Mustang owners with the highest quality, direct replacement convertible tops. These tops and top kits included the canvas top, back glass, top pads and everything else needed for a complete restoration. They have been a leader in the industry since then, expanding their production across every year of Mustang. When Purchasing an Electron Top for your Ford Mustang you are receiving industry leading in quality top that is made correctly and fit perfectly!
Everytime I have delt with LateModel, it seems to get better and better. I have had all positive experiences which is much more than i can say about Summit, or American Muscle. I like the mom and pop shop feel i get when i deal with LateModel. We had a family buisness turning wrenches and a huge part of our success was customer service. Specifically treating every single female as how we would want our sister of mother treated when going to a buisness. We were always more than fair, accommodating and made sure to make all of our customers leave with a smile. And it worked. 30 years later my brother is still in buisness. Yesterday, I got that same type of treatment by Ian. Thank you Ian, you really went above and beyond like this was your personal buisness. Late Model, you just def locked in another lifelong customer thanks to Ian. Semper Fi