The ultimate Mustang fox body convertible top replacement kit that everyone’s been asking for! The kit includes the top, rear glass, pads, and well liner. We’ve taken the guesswork out of your top replacement! This kit DOES NOT INCLUDE the metal framework, top motors, hoses, cylinders or anything that will make your Mustang coupe into a convertible.
Why buy an Electron Top brand convertible top from Latemodel Restoration Supply?
- Electron has been making high quality convertible tops since 1960
- All original patterns have been converted to digital formats
- Computerized cutting system cuts patterns within 0.005 of an inch!
- All sewing operators are veterans at Electron and are well trained
- Current heat sealing equipment used to keep machines cleaner and safer.
- TOP WARRANTY-72 month warranty when installed on power operated frames.
- GLASS WINDOW WARRANTY- 24 month warranty.
- PLASTIC WINDOW WARRANTY- no warranty provided
PLEASE INSPECT TOP AND/OR WINDOW FOR FLAWS BEFORE STARTING INSTALLATION!
Electron is unable to warranty a product due to:
- Acts of God or vandalism
- Bad Frame Design, misaligned or malfunctioning frames
- Wear or pinch holes made by the frame
- Visible flaws, tears, blemishes, missing stitches or other noticeable faults after installation.
Electron Top - "Our Reputation is Tops"
In 1960, out of one of the oldest trim shops in the northeast, Electron Top Mfg. Co., was born. They set out to provide convertible Mustang owners with the highest quality, direct replacement convertible tops. These tops and top kits included the canvas top, back glass, top pads and everything else needed for a complete restoration. They have been a leader in the industry since then, expanding their production across every year of Mustang. When Purchasing an Electron Top for your Ford Mustang you are receiving industry leading in quality top that is made correctly and fit perfectly!
Well me and my girlfriend had a day off and decided to take a road trip to Late Model Restoration. Let me tell you, we had the best CUSTOMER SERVICE ever. Jay was very helpful and knowledgeable about the parts I purchased. The showroom was clean and inviting. Also I got to meet JMAC that host's all of their YouTube videos. They also had project BLUE COLLAR in the parking lot, and it is NICE. I will recommend Late Model to everyone I know...
This was my teenage dream car. I bought it as a daily driver to and from work but quickly got hooked on the project of making it an amazing ride. So far what I have done is an interior restoration, ad...