Grab the handle of a Hammer shifter and it feels like it was molded to your hand. The unique design easily fits small to large hands and provides the appropriate wrist angle. The multi-position trigger is spoon-shaped for easy finger operation in a multitude of grip positions. The result is a shifter which is perfect for almost any latemodel Mustang. Get your hands on a Hammer! Dimensions measure 13.55” long, 10.07” high and 6.25” wide.
- Unique multi-positioned trigger for user comfort in various shifter positions.
- Base can be trimmed to custom fit any floor.
- Reverse lockout feature meets NHRA and IHRA requirements.
- Includes neutral safety switch, backup light switch, lighted gear indicator & polished aluminum T-Handle.
- Can be used with a reverse pattern valve body.
Ideal for 1994-96 Ford Mustang console applications. It has a full ratchet action mechanism for positive upshifts and downshifts. When shifting the Mustang Console Hammer from Neutral or Reverse to Park positions, just lift the trigger and ratchet the shifter forward for each position.
* * * NOTE: This Shifter is designed to re-use your factory shifter cable. If Doing a manual to automatic conversion, you must purchase a separate shifter cable as well.* * *
B&M - Racing and Performance Products
Since the very early 1950s, B&M has been at the top of the growing automotive aftermarket. Racers themselves, B&M’s founders identified the needs of local racers and street performance enthusiasts, and developed products to fill those needs. As the industry grew so did B&M. And as racers went faster, B&M developed products to help them break the records they just set.
In the 50s it was B&M who came up with the idea of using a performance reinforced Hydramatic for racing. In the 60s it was B&M who developed shifters to go along with it, and later in the decade came race converters. In the 70s shift and transmission improving kits, and always the constant refinements and expansion of existing product lines.
If you’ve ever raced a Mustang, or SVT Lightning with an automatic transmission, high stall torque converter, an aftermarket automatic shifter, or performance enhancing shifting kit, thank B&M. Shop B&M Mustang shifters, shift kits, and transmission components at LatemodelRestoration.com.