1983 Mustang G.T. I got it with a blown motor, and replaced the boat anchor it came with with a Mountaineer short block. G.T. 40P heads, a Comp cams XE270HR cam, Edelbrock intake and carb, headers, etc. The 7.5" rear had a short life behind the new motor, so I replaced it with a 8.8, with 3.73 gears and the carbon fiber Trac-Loc clutches.It has done a traction limited best of 13.2@104 so far, with a terrible 2.20 60' time, due to the poor all season tires on it. I was not happy with the choices of ground effects available, although the Cobra kits are close, so I built one myself in steel. The car is in process of being repainted the original 9L Arctic white with the hood blackout, and I hope to have finished pictures soon. Thanks to LMR for the many great parts I have gotten for my ride!