1995 Mercury Cougar - Ian K
Not everyday you get to see a tricked out Mercury Cougar, especially
one in this condition! It has a stock 2 Valve 4.6 Modular Ford motor from the factory. 100k miles and still being fed Castrol GTX! I'll post the mods down here for all those hungry eyes!
- Spectre air intake with custom Mustang GT intake tube.
- NGK TR-55 spark plugs
- 2008 Mustang Shelby GT TR-3650 5 speed swapped in
- RAM HDX 11" clutch kit
- Royal Purple Trans fluid
- Custom 3.5" Aluminum driveshaft 63.5"
- Factory Independant Rear Suspension system
- Vogtland 1.6" Lowering Springs
- KONI Adjustable gas racing shocks
- Polyurethane Spring cups and bushings
- Custom made Polished 03 Cobra mustang wheels 17x9 with 36mm offset in 4.25" bolt pattern.
- Dunlop Direzza DZ101 98W Tires in 245/45R17
- SCT XCAL 2 Tune
- SuperCoupe L braces with factory V Brace.
This car has been a blast to work on, and is now even more of a blast as a Daily Driver!